Vaccination is one of the best ways to protect against diseases. Vaccine-preventable diseases can be very serious, may require hospitalization, or even be deadly - especially in infants and young children. Check with your Primary Care Provider regarding the importance of vaccinations and how to obtain the recommended immunizations. Check-out additional resources below.
Immunization Program Information & Resources
- Nebraska DHHS Immunization Program - Children
- Nebraska DHHS Immunization Program - Adults (PDF)
- Nebraska DHHS Immunization Program - Perinatal Hepatitis B (PDF)
- CDC- For Parents: Vaccines for Your Children
Check with your primary care provider regarding immunizations. Many offices can provide vaccinations onsite. Below are other immunization resources.
- Nebraska DHHS - Find an Immunization Clinic Directory
- Building Healthy Futures – Omaha School-Based Health Center Site (PDF)
Documentation of Immunizations
Member Services can help
Nebraska Total Care can help if you have questions about immunizations. Please call Member Services at 1-844-385-2192 (TDD/TTY: 1-844-307-0342 or Relay 711).