Vaccination is one of the best ways to protect against diseases. There are various immunization programs designed to ensure necessary vaccinations are received. Vaccine-preventable diseases can be very serious, may require hospitalization, or even be deadly - especially in infants and young children. Check with your Primary Care Provider regarding the importance of vaccinations and how to obtain the recommended immunizations. Check out additional resources below for information on immunization programs.
Immunization Program Information & Resources
- Nebraska DHHS Immunization Program - Children
- Nebraska DHHS Immunization Program - Adults (PDF)
- Nebraska DHHS Immunization Program - Perinatal Hepatitis B (PDF)
- CDC - For Parents: Vaccines for Your Children
- CDC - Vaccinations for Infants and Children (birth through 6 years)
- CDC - Vaccinations for Adolescents (7-18 years)
- CDC - Vaccinations for Adults (19 years or older)
Check with your primary care provider regarding immunizations. Many offices can provide vaccinations onsite. Below is a listing of other immunization clinics and resources.
Documentation of Immunizations
Member Services can help
Nebraska Total Care can help if you have questions about immunizations. Please call Member Services at 1-844-385-2192 (TTY 711).