My Health Pays® Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays™ rewards.
- $15 - Complete the Health Risk Screening within 30 days of enrollment
- $10 - Complete the Health Risk Screening within 90 days of enrollment
- $10 - Signup on the portal and select a primary care doctor within 30 days of enrollment
- $10 - Complete the first primary care doctor’s appointment within 30 days of enrollment
- $20 - Adults - Annual check up with your PCP
- $10 - Adults - Tdap vaccination when recommended by your doctor
- $10 - Women - Breast cancer screening (one every two years)
- $10 - Women - Annual Chlamydia screening (not included for prenatal test)
- $10 - Women - Annual Cervical Cancer Screening
- $10 - Children - Annual child well care visit with a primary care doctor (ages 2-21)
- $20 - Children - Lead screening blood test before their second birthday
- $25 - Affected Individuals - Annual comprehensive diabetes care – must complete all of the following once in the calendar year: HbA 1c test, Kidney screening, Retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam)
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $10 - Mothers - Postpartum Visit
- $5 - Mothers - Respond to all monthly text questions if you participate in our breastfeeding text program after delivery ($5 per month)
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-844-385-2192, TDD/TTY: 1-844-307-0342, Relay 711.
Once you receive your My Health Pays™ rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.