Don't lose your Nebraska Medicaid coverage- complete your renewal.
Completing your Nebraska Medicaid renewal is easy.
- Nebraska reviews your eligibility each year to see if you still qualify.
- Sometimes, they can complete renewals without contacting you. If Nebraska Medicaid needs more information, they will send you a letter in the mail.
- If you receive a letter from Nebraska Medicaid return the information by the date requested. They will send you another letter to with your eligibility results. Link to PDF of the non-member specific letter.
- You can also visit ACCESSNebraska to complete your renewal.
- Use the "Complete Medicaid Renewal" option.
- You may need to provide information.
If you are still eligible your Nebraska Medicaid coverage will continue. If you are no longer eligible we have Marketplace plans.
If you would like to sign up for our Qualified Marketplace Health Plan, Ambetter from Nebraska Total Care, visit Ambetter or call 1-833-890-0329 (TTY: 711). You can visit Healthcare.gov to see all available plans.
Make sure your contact information is up to date with Nebraska Medicaid.
Make sure your contact information is up to date with Nebraska Medicaid. This includes your mailing address, email address, and phone number. To check your information or make a change, visit ACCESSNebraska.ne.gov. Or call Nebraska Medicaid at:
o Toll Free: (855) 632-7633
o Omaha: (402) 595-1178
o Lincoln: (402) 473-7000
o TDD: (402) 471-7256